Lift table for high lifts with 4 scissors and a 400 kg capacity.
• Manufactured to standard EN 1570-1 + A1, 2nd edition 2014-10-09
• Operation and maintenance manual in English
• Can be used as a work station - ergonomic working conditions
• Can be customised with add-ons
• 25 years of know-how
• Solid and stable steel structure
• All moving parts have service-free bearings
• European components / Danish control system
• Hose burst valve with a solid aluminum block
Designed with focus on safety and ergonomy.
Both the top plate and scissor frame are powder coated and resistant to wear, tear and scratches.
This model can also be delivered galvanized.
It is possible to have the table delivered with a top plate customised to your specification. these tables can be equipped with a turntable, a tilt, a tilt and turn function and other equipment to optimize your work flow.
A standard lift table comes with a dead manâ€™s switch hand control, but this can be upgraded to a foot control, or equipped with an additional hand control. Wireless operation of the table is also possible.
Most lift tables can be equipped with additional safety measures such as bellows or steel mesh curtains. We also install and deliver railings and gates. With photocell control, bottom stop or an inductive sensor the movement of the lift table can be automatically adjusted.
Spare parts for these tables
Spare parts are available upon request.